Sewing pillows for a cause

Tuesday, December 15, 2015




There is no question that I live in a pretty cool neighbourhood, but it got even cooler recently when a group of people got together to form The Lakeshore Syrian Connection to sponsor a Syrian family. To help raise funds for the family sponsorship, The Lakeshore Syrian Connection created an online auction so I decided to do my part and I made some pillows for the auction!

I went to Designer Fabrics in Toronto and found this fun grey, cream and red plaid and added a soft cream backing to make them cozier for the winter months.

If you're looking to get some new pillows and you're in the area check out the auction to bid on these pillows and more.

Get more from me here:
IG: @lealoulemonade
Facebook: /lealoulemonade
Twitter: @lealou

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground