Product Review | Prana Dry Roasted Coconut Chips

Tuesday, December 08, 2015




My mouth is on fire.

I set up these photos and then promptly after taking them I started mowing down on these super spicy coconut chips from Prana. I probably should have waited until I uploaded the photos to make sure they worked because I ate them all and wouldn't have been able to do any retakes.

Alas, a couple of weeks ago Prana sent me four flavours of coconut chips to try and it's taken a lot of will power not to eat them before writing this post 'cause they're that good. I even had to snatch them away from my husband! (He would have definitely eaten them!)

Prana Coconut Chips make you believe you're eating potato chips in a way. They have lots of flavour, a bit salty and a bit crunchy. But they're not chips and they're not deep fried so you don't have to worry about eating a million of them (right?).

As I mentioned there are four flavours:

JIVE – Spicy Chili
HULA – Sea Salt & Pepper
CHARLESTON – BBQ
CLASSIC – Coconut

My favourite were the BBQ.

Best of all these new coconut chips are vegan, organic, gluten-free and GMO-free. I think they'd be perfect to go along with your other appeys this Christmas! Pick 'em up here or get them at your local health food store.

(psst. I was provided the coconut chips, but the reviews are my own. I only want to tell you about things I love after all!)

Get more from me here:
IG: @lealoulemonade
Facebook: /lealoulemonade
Twitter: @lealou

1 comment:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground