My etsy faves this month

Tuesday, September 29, 2015


When the cooler temperatures hit I tend to hide in my house more often which means my focus pinpoints on the stuff inside the house. I see the dust bunnies I avoided all summer, the chipped mugs in the cupboard and the worn tea towels on the hooks. Of course Etsy has some super cute replacement items so I thought I'd share some of my favourites. [Above: I love these bold and gorgeous pillows from Earth Cadets. See the rest of my favourites below]

Hand printed towels via Earth Cadets

Painted wooden vases via Shade on Shape

Animal wall hooks via Magszilla

White cloud flat mug via Wakako Senda

Get more from me here:
IG: @lealoulemonade
Facebook: /lealoulemonade
Twitter: @lealou

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground