Links I clicked this week

Friday, June 19, 2015

Photo via detoxinista.com

I've been preoccupied with a few different things these past few weeks namely one sister had a baby and I'm hosting a wedding shower for the other sister this weekend! I hope I make enough time to share photos of the shower next week but until then you can enjoy the links I clicked this week.

20 Easy Recipes to Feed a Crowd

Chocolate Pecan Crumble Bars

Best-Seller 'Station Eleven' Acquired by 'Jane Got a Gun' Producer (Exclusive). I'm reading this book right now and I find it fascinating. I can't wait for this movie to come out!

Avocados may hold the answer to beating leukaemia

Which Probiotics Actually Work?

Feta & Lemon Dip from my book 'Sweet Paul Eat & Make'

That's it! Have a great weekend!



In case you missed them...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground