Links I clicked this week

Friday, May 01, 2015

Photo via Creative Union Design

Morning! It's my birthday today yay! I'm off to lunch with my bestie and then Mark and I are heading to this cool film festival with some good friends. Looking forward to the day! Have a great weekend y'all!

PS: Here are the links I clicked this week!

How to cook steel cut oats in 30 minutes (I don't remember clicking on this one - I think it was Mark! ;))

Clean eating crock pot recipes

Top 50 vegan blogs - yum! 

Food Photography School. This is now on my list of things I want to do!

Love this cute chalkboard wedding photo prop!

A Couple Cooks. Another yummy food blog to follow!

I chose this invitation for my sister's shower. Love the colours!

The top 30 Italian restaurants in Toronto by neighbourhood

Why you only need 37 items in your closet

The Impact Of A Positive Response

Overpopulation, overconsumption – in pictures

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday!!! Wishing you a year of health and happiness... and continued blog goodness.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground