Links I clicked this week

Friday, April 17, 2015

Image via I Heart Organizing

I ordered these super sweet TOMS for Mila.

I'm going to try this 10-Minute Jump Rope workout next week!

A genius way to teach your child not to interrupt via A Cup of Jo

I'm getting rid of my blender and here's why.

As fundraising gap grows, Toronto’s wealthy schools leaving poor schools behind

9 Tips for Becoming a Farmers' Market Maven

Food Irradiation: 5 Things You Need to Know

I love this painted shoe cabinet from I Heart Organizing!

Twin strangers: Woman finds her exact doppelganger on Facebook. I've been thinking about this for a while... have you ever realized that everyone you see seems to fit into a particular group of facial similarities (does that make sense? It does in my head...)? Take notice next time you're out in public!

Ok that's it! Have a great weekend folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground