Links I clicked this week

Friday, March 06, 2015

Photo via My Daily Randomness
Do you feel it? The temperatures getting warmer? Ok maybe not yet, but next week is supposed to be above 0 all week! Yay! Anyway, this week has been one for getting back into the swing of things after being in Florida for nine days. It's slow going folks. I feel lazy! Here are a few links I click while attempting to get back at it.

Have you seen this video? New Macdonald. Love it.

Joanna's Brooklyn apartment is so sweet. I particularly love Toby's room!

Does your cell phone case raise your radiation exposure?

I love Britt's side tables - she made them!

The one thing you have to do before buying any storage container.

Miles' and Antena's laid back coastal home is warm and cozy.

I ordered a sample of this fabric from Tonic Living to see if it works for a little project I have in mind.

In Defense of French Immersion. Leo starts FI next year and I'm a bit apprehensive even though I'm half French Canadian. I just hope it doesn't hinder his English grammar down the road.

OpenText (my former workplace!) created this fantastic video to commemorate International Women's Day. Bravo.

Have a great weekend folks and pray for warmth!

-Steph

ps: Did you see my interview with Kim Adams this week?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my nightstand project Stephanie! They are by far my favourite home project this year!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground