Patrick Lajoie Photography

Monday, February 02, 2015







I first noticed the work of Patrick Lajoie at The One of Kind Show last year and instantly fell for his work. I love how he makes everyday events and things look extraordinary. My favourites are the photos of random signs and beach scenes. I particularly love his long 6 x 48 Image Transfer pieces. I didn't bother to include them here because they wouldn't fit! 

I've been keeping an eye out for original art and Patrick's work tops the list. To see more beautiful pieces visit his website here. Or visit his Etsy shop here.

ps- Patrick is also an accomplished workworker! He has an Etsy shop called Studio Liscious where he makes and sells gorgeous pieces for the home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground