ONE and MANY | ceramic design

Tuesday, February 17, 2015






I'm realizing that I have a slight obsession with ceramics on Etsy. There are so many gorgeous pieces that filter through my stream including these beautiful pieces from Ya'ara Landau-Katz of ONE and MANY based out of Netanya, Israel.

From Ya'ara:

"My work is characterized by clean, modern lines; I strive for a classic, sophisticated style with a twist. I love working with a minimal color palette: white, blue, gray and black. I always try to give my products strong elements of simplicity, and I like to search for new shapes and compositions to incorporate into my work. I’m inspired by my surroundings and special moments in the everyday. I believe inspiration is everywhere, you just need to grab it."

Ahh something to add to my love affair with black and white.

Find more pieces from Ya'ara here | Facebook | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground