Links I clicked this week

Friday, February 13, 2015


I spent the week getting things ready for my surprise visit to my mom for her birthday. I made some soup and drove to Cobourg for the afternoon. It was fun and I think she was surprised! Here are the links I clicked to prepare for that and others I looked at this week:

Kale Quinoa Bites Recipe from 101 Cookbooks

I visited MillStone Bakery in Cobourg this week and the bread is to die for!

Beet, ginger & coconut milk soup. I made this for my mom's birthday lunch on Wednesday and it was super simple to put together and delish!

Blogging Trends: The Power of Newsletters

I loved this social experiment in Dundas Square in Toronto.

Ikea's new designer collection has be yearning for summer, now!

Happy Weekend and Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground