Links I clicked on this week

Friday, January 09, 2015

Photo via PopSugar
Well it's been a cold week in more ways than one and I'm dreaming of when I'll be sitting on the beach in Florida in several weeks. It can't come fast enough for me. I'm totally not a winter person and if you see me walking on the street you may not know it's me by the amount of clothes I wear.

To stay warm, I did some extra clicking this week.... here are some of the things I warmed up to:

Super Seed Chocolate Protein Bites from Oh She Glows (Going to make these today!)

My most favourite kale salad ever from Marin Mama Cooks

Pilates Body Workout (This woman just moved to my 'hood and I'm so excited to meet her!)

John Legend and Chrissy Teigen's New York Home (This made me want to do something different with our kitchen when we do our reno in a couple years. I also thought the video was super cute).

My French Beauty Uniform from Cup of Jo. I really enjoyed reading this and learning that how the French do beauty.

I loved this post from Jennifer Flores about being mindful

I bought this ampersand poster and had it printed this week. I can't wait to get it up!

That's it! Happy weekend friends. Stay warm and cozy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground