Links I clicked on this week.

Friday, December 12, 2014

Hexagon Cluster by Yao Cheng via Minted

If you're in Toronto, you might be dealing with tons of snow... Ok it's not a lot by Buffalo standards, but it's a lot for the first real snow fall. Here are some links I clicked on this week while I watched the snow land on my freshly shovelled driveway.

Winter Woodland Glam Christmas Home Tour via Setting for Four

Honey Ginger Tofu and Veggie Stir fry from Pinch of Yum (I made this on Monday but forgot to pay for my tofu at the store! Wahh wahh...)

Hexagon Cluster print by Yao Cheng via Minted (gorgeous work!)

And the Bower Build off winner is... (loved Katie's project!)

Meet the woman trying to save your kids from their screens via Time

Oaty Chocolate Hot Smoothie via Kitchen Sanctuary

Trying to make mom friends is the worst via New York Mag (Do you think so?)

4-Year-Old Fashion Prodigy Talks Designing A Collection For J.Crew, Is Insanely Adorable via Huff Post Parents

What caught your eye this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground