A Mini Christmas Tour

Thursday, December 18, 2014











It's looking a lot like Christmas in here! We didn't do a whole heck of a lot to be honest and there are still a couple things I want to do, but for the most part the decorating is done.

Outside we bought a couple baskets from the corner store and I made a little door hanger. It's basically the leftovers I had from the baskets I made last year that I bunched up and sprayed gold. I tied it up with denim and voila! Easy peasy.

Inside I tied a faux greenery garland around the posts of the banister and added some ribbon I found at Target. I used that same ribbon along with some little bells to showcase our Christmas cards.

Finally I made some new stockings. It's tough to see, but I made them using some denim I had along with some super cozy white sweatshirt fabric (I want to make a sweatshirt next - it's so soft!). I attached some of the same ribbon that I used on the garland and added some bells to finish it off.

That's it! It's simple, but warm.

Are you done decorating - only a few days left until the big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground