Christmas dinner menu

Friday, December 20, 2013


Photo sources from top left to bottom right: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 /

Christmas dinner at our house is going to be a smaller than usual affair this year: only seven people versus the 19 or so we've hosted in the past three years. I loved the big get togethers, but I'm looking forward to having a smaller dinner this year.

I started to think about what we'd serve and since I'm not eating too much meat these days and one of my sisters is a vegetarian, I've opted to order a turkey breast roll instead of a full turkey from our local butcher. Then I went to Pinterest of course and started pinning recipes for everything else. 

We're going to make these yummy looking Lentil Mushroom Walnut Balls with Cranberry-Pear Sauce from Oh She Glows and I thought this Candied Pecan Craisin and Feta salad sounded delish. Match these with some sides like this Roasted Cauliflower with apple and mashed sweet potatoes and we've got a pretty fine meal. My mom will round it all out with her pumpkin pie. 

I can't wait! You can find these recipes on my Christmas Dinner Ideas board here

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground