mini project: cork board

Thursday, April 11, 2013

I actually managed to get both of the kidlets to sleep at the same time this afternoon, so I did a little project I've been meaning to do for awhile: a cork board for my office. Super simple - just some paint and tape. I wanted to do dots originally, but I have a bit of a compulsion for having straight lines so I decided to keep it straight.*

I made two boards with two different pink chevrons. I keep saying that I'm over the chevron thing but they keep calling back to me.




Et voila! I had a pair of pictures in this spot before, but I moved them to the other wall for now. I still need frames for them anyway.

*I realized looking at this picture that my top chevron is in fact not straight... This might end up bothering me, but I think I'll just tell myself I was going for a checkmark look instead.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:56 PM

    Great project idea! We could use something like this in our kitchen

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground