loving new stuff from madewell

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I was on Madewell's site this past weekend pretending to shop and fell in love with a few things...

silk day dress: if I weren't nursing Mila, this would be in my wardrobe!
the duet mini wedge in speckled calf hair: love this colour combo and a mini-wedge is just up my alley

silk-front tee in gingham bow: Really love this shape and pattern but not sure how it would look on my short body!

hearts bandana: I like how this is classic but with a cute little heart detail twist

soft mix top: I adore the variations in the fabric on this top.

utility biker jacket: I actually love this whole outfit but I don't think the dress is available anymore!

What's your pick?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground