sunday junction adventure

Monday, October 15, 2012


This past Sunday while Leo was napping, Miss Mila and I went on a little adventure to The Junction to check out The Junction Flea. I used to live there right out of university, so I always love going back to the 'hood.

Above is a pic of where I used to live - second floor right over top of good 'ol Eva's Hair Stylists and no, Mila's middle name did not come from my time here! ;)


I didn't really know what to expect, but I thought there would be more vendors selling crafty type things, but it wasn't really the case. I didn't see too much that caught my eye, but I can tell you that I had the most amazing pork dumplings from this feasT.O place. Um yum.


I also found a really cool mug for 10 bucks. Well, technically it's a beer stein, but the guy said if I'm really careful I can put hot liquids into it.


I love the handle and the colour and it's the perfect fit in my hand. Now if only I could find five more just like it...

Hope you had a nice weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE Eva's is still kicking...I still love so much about that place ..... :) ... good memories!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground