faking the sun

Monday, October 29, 2012

It's pretty depressing to see the forecast for this week - RAIN. Thanks Sandy!

But I do have a bit of reprieve. Outside my window is a gorgeous yellow maple (at least I think it's a maple - arbory [aboristing??] is not one of my strong suits).

Yes that is also a pic of our poor dying cherry blossom tree 

So in the midst of this crazy wind and gloomy skies, I feel like it's sunny out every time I look out the window. Now if only this tree could stay through the long winter...

2 comments:

  1. I bet the leaves have all blown away by this morning!!!

    We had a fire red one in the backyard that is sporting the dead branches look after the wind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep definitely fewer leaves today!!!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground