having fun with olio

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Just so you know, I'll find anything to help me procrastinate (I have a Groupon for a photobook I need to get done by May 24!), so tonight, I decided to have a bit of fun on Olio.

My mother-in-law wants to redo her bedroom and she already has the duvet cover (beige) and accent colour (teal), but she wasn't sure how to put it altogether. She likes more of a traditional style, so I tried to keep that in mind.

Here's what I came up with...


Disregard the shabby-chic bed frame! This was the closest pic I could find to her bedding (it's more of a matte/sheen stripe if that makes any sense). I just added a fancy headboard, side tables and lamps for fun. I think the rug is probably too bold for her, but I wanted to throw it in there anyway and I thought I'd add two options for curtains.

Regardless if she likes any of these options, I think it might help her visualize what could go in her room.

Playing with this site was pretty fun - I think I might try it for the nursery next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground