the bug

Thursday, October 06, 2011

Ya I know I'm supposed to be sewing pillows (not to mention stuff from that summer sewing series I had blogged about awhile back) but I've got a weird bug right now - an organizing bug. I have this need to get house stuff done. So far this week I've organized my front closet and tidied my back mud room. Next up is my sewing room (finally!) and I have a little labels project I want to get started on pronto.

I'm even doing stuff for Leo's birthday which is still a month and a half away. Here's a little hint:


Ok better get back at it before the little one wakes up!

Happy Thursday y'all (and if you live in Ontario, I hope you all are getting out to vote!!)

-Steph

1 comment:

  1. TOTALLY FORGOT TODAY IS THE VOTE!

    Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground