what have I gotten myself into?

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

All of a sudden I find myself becoming one of those moms who follows her kid around everywhere. I'm all for exploring but man - he's a quick one!

He found the outlets today so I had to plug them up before he electrocuted himself. He loves cords, so ya, gotta do something with those. And for some reason he loves to hang out under the dining room table and chairs.

And now look at what I found him doing today! ACK! Who is this mini-person!?

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME!

    You will never get one moment's peace now...even at 2 years + 2 months my little one keeps me hopping and manages to always be into something

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, he is so cute! Look at those big eyes and all that hair! Seriously, he is a mini-person! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground