let's take it outside

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

For the past couple weeks, I have spent as much time as humanly possible outside:

I eat breakfast, lunch and dinner outside.
I walk outside.
I sit on a blanket with the babes outside.
I nap outside.
I sip coffee outside.
I workout outside.
I pretend to garden outside.

I have also been reading an obscene amount of books outside. I have a bit of an obsession when it comes to reading. Like when I finish one book, I get the shakes until I get another book to read. I recently rediscovered the library (I spent most of my childhood in our local book joint) and I just love the idea of checking out the books for free. It's like an unlimited free supply of crack for me.

Anyway that's where I've been in case anyone out there was concerned ;). I haven't really been on the computer much at all, even though as I type this, I'm on the back porch outside (the mosquitoes are going to send me inside soon though I think!).

So now that I've had you thinking of outside, here some outside shots I'm loving tonight.











3 comments:

  1. The weather has been perfect! We are always outside...gardening, running around, going for 'big walks' and just hanging out on the deck!

    I just finished the colour purple...i was blown away! I have my next two books lined up...5 days to read when god was a rabbit, then on tues George rr martin's new release!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I was looking at that book too! I'll have to add that to my list (I'm sure I'll be #1000 on the list to get it!). Right now I'm reading a funny book called Breaking out of Bedlam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this post last week but didn't leave a comment then 'cause I was at work, taking a little blog-reading break...

    Anyhow, I'm seriously jealous of all of your outdoor time. The sun is playing games with us in Portland and won't stay out for any length of time. I'd love to be doing what your able to do outside.

    Also, that video of Leo is AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground