getting started on the christmas decorations

Monday, November 15, 2010

Since there's no sign of my baby coming yet, I decided to get started on some Christmas shopping and decorating. Well I won't be technically decorating until December (even though there are lights and Christmas trees up on my street already!)... but I wanted to start thinking about it. I did some shopping on Etsy this morning (love online shopping!) and thought of an idea to make a star garland to go over the fireplace.


I just printed off some stars on some card stock and I think I'll go to Michaels to see what type of glittery things I can get to punch them up a bit. I'm super excited about the holidays this year because we're going to have our first Christmas at home... with a tree! I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground