Deck - Before and After

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What better time to show the before and after of our deck than on the first day of fall??? I meant to post this sooner but I didn't get around to it. The flowers don't look near as full as they do here and everything is getting a bit orangy and crispy but that's ok...

So here is the before shot:


And the after!


Mark designed it and then we enlisted the help of a work friend to put it together for us and he did an amazing job.

Next before and after will likely be the baby's room! We're ALMOST done. I still need to make a window blind, pick up and recover the glider and ottoman from my Mom, put up some pictures and a few shelves and that should be it! Oh I'm going to make a cute little owl softie too... better get too it all!

Happy Fall y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground