What a Wychy Weekend

Thursday, July 15, 2010


This weekend I'm heading to mid-ish town to the WychCraft Market to sell more of my bags and hang out with cool and crafty people. My sister is coming with me which will be fun. She can help me set up my table and lift anything that I can't (or don't want to as a result of my belly getting bigger by the minute ;)) but really it'll be fun just to hang out with her.

As you know, I haven't had any motivation to sew, but I have managed to cut out a few more bags and zip pouches that I'll be putting together tonight and tomorrow night.

My lack of motivation right now seems to be coming from the latest book I've been reading: The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Honestly, I don't know why I pick up these books because I have a really hard time putting them down. I've talked to my brother-in-law about this a few times as he's a mega reader as well and there is just something about picking up a book and not wanting to do ANYTHING BUT READ the book. It really does take over my life. And the worst part is that there are at least two more of these freaking books after this one so I know I'm going to keep busy this summer reading (when I should be sewing).

So, what was I talking about? I've gone and lost track again.

Oh yes. This weekend.

So if you're in the St. Clair and Bathurst area this weekend (I think the construction is all done!) come by the WychCraft Market and see what's going on. I think there is a woman there who sells chocolates... at least there was last year. Oh and someone who sells iced coffee. There is also a really cool farmers' market around the corner at the Wychwood Barns that I'm sure you'll love.

Once I get my current bags done I'll upload some pics. I'm using the rest of my Ikea fabric from my pillows for one bag and some REALLY pretty Alexander Henry fabric that I'm going to have a really hard time parting with for another.

Until then, have an amazing weekend and talk to y'all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground