chicago - part 2

Thursday, July 29, 2010

It just occurred to me that I forgot to post "Chicago - Part 2". Go figure -- my brain isn't working entirely well these days.

Now where did I leave off?

Oh yes. I left you staring at McDreamy and thinking about where we ate. That's really all that's important right?

Maybe I'll talk about what we did -- let's see if I remember:

Thursday night we went on a river tour of the city. I loved looking at the skyline and hearing about the history of the buildings from the water.



Friday we walked to the subway on our way to see the Cubs and found an old fire hall...


...and used the wall to take some hubby/belly pics...



Then we finally made it to the Cubs game (don't I look like a fan??)...



Saturday we went to Old Town and that's where we had the yummy pasta I mentioned in the earlier post. The Sunday we trekked it out to Oak Park to see some Frank Lloyd Wright homes. We saw him along the way and he looked thirsty...


This was one of my faves...


Finally we took the belly up to the 94th floor of the John Hancock building to see the sites.


It was a whirlwind of a trip but so fun. I can't wait to go back some day!

What have you been up to this summer?

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the Chicago...so beautiful.
    Looks like a fun time~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute couple you two are! Love the belly in the last photo.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground