porch pillow

Thursday, June 03, 2010


I finally finished a big-ish sewing project recently -- well not really THAT big. I've just been procrastinating because the weather has been so unbelievably amazing here that all I wanted to do was sit on my back deck and veg. But alas I got my project done and will share pics later!

This morning I was able to pop out a punchy pillow for the front porch. I still have to do another one for the other chair, but I love this fabric so much that I wanted to share. I got it at Ikea for $4.99! Insanity. (I just realized the pillow looks like it has a little person on it :)).

We've been doing a lot of work on the front and back yards so I should have some befores and afters for you soon!

Have a great Thursday!

4 comments:

  1. awwww very cute pillow! ikea has fabric?? i had NO idea!! i wish i lived closer to one now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 Dollars?!
    Its adorable! Missing Ikea right about now...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes $5! It was on sale from $8.99 I think which is still a great price!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground