What I've been up to lately

Monday, May 17, 2010

Howdy!

I'm going to be honest -- I haven't felt much like blogging over here lately. I have my reasons -- one of them is pretty exciting the other is kind of boring.

I'll start with the Boring One: I've been busy at work. It's starting to kind of slow down a bit again but I've been traveling which makes me tired.

And for the Pretty Exciting reason and one that also has been making me tired -- I'm pregnant! That's right, I've got an extra being hanging out with me for the next six or so months (and then life).

Should be interesting, so I decided to start a mommy blog -- because why not? I'll just put stuff there that I like, buy or make for this little peanut. If you're interested you can find it here. If not, that's cool too. I know mommy blogs aren't for everyone.

Have a great Monday y'all!
-lealou

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Congratulations!!! Seems to be something in the water lately. So many babies coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT?!? Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you. You're going to have the cutest diaper bag of any mom out there, I'm sure of it.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground