Mini-Me Apron

Monday, February 08, 2010


So I had this weekend all to myself. No offense to my husband, but it was great. I went to yoga, had a latte, went shopping for books (I got this one from my all-time fav author), ate left over homemade Indian food, and then I sewed for the afternoon. I worked on a little tote for one of my favourite soon-to-be 2 year-olds (she'll be 2 on Wednesday!), made another mini-tote and then kept with the mini-theme with a mini-apron. I got such nice compliments on the last one I made, I decided to use up some fun fabric I had to make one for the shop.


I didn't put a pocket on this one because I didn't have enough of the fabric and I didn't want to use something else. I think it's so sweet. Get it here if you like it too.

What did you do this weekend?

signature.stephanie

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors on the apron! You are soo crafty for being able to just throw that together! I am a beginner at sewing and want to make an apron someday!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground