friday finds {charming accessories}

Friday, December 18, 2009

There's no doubt about it -- I'm an earring girl. But I often dream of covering myself with the many other amazingly beautiful accessories I see in stores, and of course, on etsy. Here are some things I found this week.

This has to be one of the prettiest accessories I've ever seen. Le Collier Antoinette by cocoboudoir


Oh to be bold enough to wear flowers on my head. Peche Brouillee from the same designer Le Collier Antoinette by cocoboudoir


I actually would wear this if it didn't say "Cathy" on the back (see alternate pics on etsy). Vintage. 70s Tooled Leather Belt with Metal Buckle from raretreasure


Bring the outdoors with you with this Original Tree Photo Ring from My Belle Bijoux.


---

So what are you doing this weekend? We're welcoming a new member to the family today! My sister-in-law is having her second baby today we can't wait to meet the little guy! Other than that I have lots more sewing to do so I had better get to it!

Have a great last weekend before Christmas everyone!

signature.stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground