chirp, chirp!

Monday, December 21, 2009

Well I got to meet my new little nephew yesterday -- his name is Max! How cute is that. He's a super sweetheart and I'm so excited that I get to see more of him on Christmas Day. In preparation for his arrival, I made Max (and his Mom of course!) a little gift that should keep him warm during these chilly winter months.

The little chicky fabric is from Olive Manna and I use some soft white fleecy fabric for the back I had already. I kinda wish I still had it with me because I'm a little chilly myself right now.

signature.stephanie

1 comment:

  1. That's ADORABLE!!! Where were you when mine were small?!?! Maybe you can help me figure out the stupid bobbins-how could my Mom sew everything and I can't do anything....goal for 2010-figure out sewing machine!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground