this is a disaster

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

For the most part, our new house is pretty organized. Things are in their place and the decorating is well on its way. My sewing room on the other hand is a completely different story. It's a disaster. Basically it became the catch-all for everything that doesn't have a place yet and I swear it's moving in on me.

I have plans for this room, I really do... but when there's sewing to do and books to read and gardens to garden and BBQs to BBQ, this room just isn't top priority.

That being said I thought if I posted pictures of the mess, it would get me motivated to do something with it.



The lighting isn't great in these pics, but really, do you need to see them clearly???



There is one good thing about this room so far: the view.



Ok time to get to work.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I do love befores and afters of things like this. Can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground