star trek, a bike and a blanket

Monday, May 18, 2009


Howdy y'all! Today is a holiday in Canada...a cold holiday so far (6 degrees!) so while I wait for the weather to warm up (yes I know I'm a wimp) I thought I'd show you a couple pics of the blanket I finished off yesterday for C.

It's a pretty simple blanket. C wanted a stroller blanket for her daughter so she gave me some fleece she picked up and I had a left over yard of this Anna Maria Horner fabric that went well. I had a bit of a fight with the fleece and after I was finished I relized that home dec fabric probably isn't the best fabric to use for a child's blanket but at least it looks pretty :)

So that's that. As soon as it gets a bit warmer I'm heading out for a bike ride along the lake shore and then to see Star Trek...yes I'm excited to see Star Trek. Hmmm maybe I'll ride my bike to Star Trek...

What are you up to today?

1 comment:

  1. I love the blanket you made. Very pretty. Enjoying a day off. Just went for a long walk and took some photos of Prescott's historic homes. Hope you had a fun bike ride. Enjoy Star Trek!!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground