the kate bag

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Another sister tote! Named after my other sister Kate, this tote is a big one (Kate is only big in height I assure you!). I used more of the same fabric I used on some of the napkins I made for Christmas last year.


I love this fabric and really I was thinking of keeping it but I realized that I can't keep them all. The Kate Bag has one big strap that sits across the chest and has a cute little button on the outside. There are two pockets on the inside. This one is in the shop.


Happy Sunday!
~lealou

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this bag is gorgeous! I've been working on three bags for my handmade holiday gifts this year (I've never made a bag before), so I'm totally admiring your beautifully straight seams, your gorgeous fabric, and your attention to detail. My first one is sisterly named, too.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground