bon

Saturday, October 18, 2008



Well it seems people love the frenchies! And although I can't sell them according to the fine print of my frenchy pattern, I made one for my friend's sister out of some extra fabric I had from the other frenchies I made this year. I also made one for my amazing photographer friend who is out in BC so Jenn I'll be shipping it out to you on Monday!

Have a great weekend y'all. I have a busy day ahead of me. Right now I'm waiting for the fabric store to open so I can get a zipper for the zip pouch I'm making to go with my tote for the secret auction at the reunion tonight. I've already delivered the tote so I'll have to sneak in with my action moves and slide the zip pouch into the tote before anyone bids (hopefully someone bids!). At noon we're off to see some friends who had a baby a little over a month ago and then the reunion!

later gaters
~lealou

1 comment:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground