Dotti Potts

Saturday, March 29, 2008



If there is one thing you should know about me it's that I'm a bit of a procrastinator -- really doesn't take much to pull me away from something I should be doing. Just as I was heading out the door to get some card stock for my seating cards for the wedding, I realized I hadn't shown you my new cup! Last weekend I went to the One of Kind Spring Show and Sale here in the T-Dot and I sauntered by one of my favourite artists, Sandra Silberman of Dotti Potts. Her booth is always a breath of fresh air in a show like this (especially at the Christmas show) because she uses a pure lack of colour, making her pieces jump out among the crowd.

Since most of my money these days is going towards the trip and the wedding, I didn't have much of a budget for the show, but I did want to get something. I opted for one of Sandra's beautiful wine cups because it could be used for either wine, tea or a handful of flowers.

To see more of the Dotti Potts Pottery Collections, visit the Web site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground