Boston

Thursday, March 06, 2008

when you go on a trip...especially an international trip, they tell you to show up early to make time to go through security check where they make you dump out your water bottle, take off your shoes and get patted down by a straight faced security guard who will scold you if you so much as even try to crack a joke.

Update: While waiting in the airport lounge I found this blog written by those security check people! Can you believe they blog? They talk about taking your shoes off at the security checkpoint... ;) (Can you tell that I'm bored?)

I've been in Boston all week at a conference for work and because I wanted to make time for all of the above I came to the airport early...a little tooooo early. My boss and I finished early so we decided to check in OH 4 hours before our flights. And the crappy part is that he's in a different area than me so I don't really have anyone to talk to unless I want to make friends with the security guards or the suit sitting next to me at the Cosi snack bar.

well thank the good lord for wireless Internet is all I have to say. It certainly helps to pass the time.

anyway I just wanted to check in to say that I'll be out all weekend at my first shower. I'll be back next week with some projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground